TRUE TEACHING EVENT
AUCKLAND TUESDAY EVENING 6TH OCTOBER 2015
Conveniently located downtown Auckland
FREE SEMINAR: International Teaching
- How do I decide international teaching is for me?
- Do I meet the criteria for an international educator?
- How do international schools differ and how are they the same?
- What employment package can I expect as an international educator?
- What and where are the opportunities?
- Do schools offer promotion opportunities?
- Do they offer professional development?
- Where are most international school located?
- How are personal safety issues met during politically unstable times?
- Implications for singles/families/married teaching couples
- Addressing the differences of a placement depending on regions
- Maximising your chances of an international placement in:-
Asia, Europe, South America or the Middle East
- How do I get started?
True Teaching is unique in that it offers educators a choice of long or short term placements in the leading international school world wide.
- SIGNATURE SERVICE– longer term placement (1- 3 year contracts)
- FLYING SQUAD- International Substitute Teaching
- True Teaching also facilities face-to-face interviews for school leaders in locations across the globe using HEADS UP! Event Planner
Managing Director of True Teaching
30+ years as a Teacher, Administrator and Executive in 7 different countries
*To express interest contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a response within 12 hours