True Teaching’s Event Planner
A fully automated organizer for Face-to-Face interviews for you convenience
Who uses Heads Up?
Client Schools and Educators
Client School Use
Heads Up is available for Registered and Authorized:
- Individual Client Schools
- Two or more campuses of the same client school
- School Groups – two or more client schools within the group
- Institutions such as Education ministry, Education Company, Education Organizations or Foundations
Creates a LONG LIST of interested educators that fit your prescribed recruitment needs with the facility to SHORT LIST prior to interview.
* No fee for the use of Heads Up! You are invoiced only AFTER you sign a contract with a True Teaching educator
For recruiter convenience use Heads Up! to schedule interviews:
- When attending a conference
- Put time aside on holiday
- Before or after an established Fair
- For a dedicated recruitment drive for school or group of schools
Educators can take advantage of Heads Up:
- An alert will go out to Educators that match a school’s recruitment needs
- Educators when notified of face-to-face interviews may choose to add their name to a LONG LIST of interested applicants
- After review of the LONG LIST Client Schools will notify you at the click of a button if you have made the SHORT LIST. They will notify you of time and place for interview.
It is up to the individual school or school group whether they choose to reimburse you for travel costs.
* Use of the event planner Heads Up is free for both client schools and educators.